Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dominatrix Milena Velba

My contribution to the Bicentennial

Podrán decirme que el hobby del filatelista es lento, tal vez solitario, sin ningún sentido más que obtener algún sello deseado. Pero en mi caso, es todo lo contrario, la filatelia me dio la oportunidad de explorar, conocer, aprender y compartir. Durante tantos años of this hobby, I always try to contribute, you can convey messages and awareness of events in our country.

Therefore, with such a historic day that we are living, I also wanted to form and be part of the commemoration of May 25, 1810 and I decided to sample stamp on the Bicentennial of Argentina. A review with a lot of written material for everyone who observe, to remember and / or learn something from the past and pr ESENT.

currently on display at the British Culture Association of San Vicente and here I present some photos.










0 comments:

Post a Comment