Friday, September 24, 2010

Desmume Not Playing Pokemon Black On Mac

MARATHON READING

26/09/2010
celebrate the European Day of Languages \u200b\u200b
European Day of Languages \u200b\u200bis also aimed at regional languages, minority and immigrant languages \u200b\u200band sign languages \u200b\u200band European nationals. At that time, many events are held in member countries European Union and the Council of Europe, to celebrate all aspects of a multilingual Europe.


hands in the water
; ; , De Carlos Murciano.
; ; ; Funcisla Illustration Lord of the Church.
; ; ; Editorial Noguel.
by Los de la señora Bruna Mercè Company i González.
                                                                                    Illustrations: Agustí Asensio i Saurí
; ; ; BOOKS FOR CHILDREN
Tandem


tree. Florence Bacchini. Argentina writer. Poetry on a tree. I tree of your stories as a child I am the tree, the sun and the way you saved your love one night, the birds, the sky God Forget me not, such I do not kill me immortal dream , healthy, wholesome, healthy my trunk sap hurt my fall, my legacy lost Look at me again and see that I have not changed Why, man, you hurt me? I am the same, that of your childhood memories which shelters you, he who keeps secrets, that which awaits you despite the distance that it is pine, cypress, apple, pine tree I am your friend, hold me and witness, here I am, I'm alive.








0 comments:

Post a Comment