Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tory Burch Dekat Malaysia Rm

Poem "Child Hunger

e. Child Hunger Pilar Gómez Ulla, English writer. Poem about poverty.


Yesterday I saw you, child hunger, naked and alone. I looked. I spent
slowly, your pain ... I went long. Child hunger, how old were you!, I looked. One foot in the crib, the other in death ... And I quietly finished my course, I closed the door, I combed my hair and I passed. Are the life, child hunger. If you look at me now, if you stop, I'm not worthy, but maybe ... follow your steps. Crack me soul, with your silence, destroys everything I've created! See me, touch me, because I know that I'm dead. I'm made of stone. Your black eyes, your hands long, your way wandering ... Child Hunger! You're falling and you life. You're life, are a cry taste blood. Pain so great that it would move all the seas. If under way and we are I, a stone, I will be meat. Are the life, child hunger.
End Poem of the book "Hearts in hope
Hearts with Hope is a book for charity that has brought together authors from different countries in a book of poems dedicated to all children in the world. Letters carry a message of love, joy, reflection and optimism. The proceeds from the sale will be used to build a home for street children. Help them to have a better quality of life.
"Buy a book and build a dream, help them change their future."
http://corazonesconesperanza.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment